Hey there! I am selling a couple of my palettes, all authentic. Let me know if you are interested @ email@example.com
- Smashbox Full Explosure with brush
- Urban Decay Vice 3 with brush and bag.
Hey Guys, rambokisses was kind enough to include me in this beauty blogger tag. In this tag I will be answering 10 questions. I’m very excited to share my answers with her and all my readers. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope you enjoy this fun tag.
The Rules for this Tag:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them
- What is your number one makeup tip?
To blurr out any eyeliner imperfections, set liner with a black eyeshadow. Not only will it help smooth out your liner but will also make it last longer.
- If you could only buy makeup from one store for the rest of your life, which store would you choose and why?
I would have to choose Ulta because they have both drugstore and highend brands available. I also very much enjoy their reward/point system.
- Who is your biggest makeup/fashion/beauty idol?
I don’t have an idol. Sorry
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and what’s the first thing you’d do there?
I would go to Paris and the first thing I would do is have a picnic with my husband in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- Do you prefer Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring fashion?
- If you started your own line of makeup, what would be the first item you came out with?
An eyeshadow palette
- What’s the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
Take a very a 12 month vacation, lol.
- What are the top two products on your makeup wish list?
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer & Tarte Blush in Exposed
- What is your favorite Drugstore makeup brand?
I don’t have a favorite drugstore brand.
- How do you care for your skin?
I have a very simple skin care routine. I cleanse my skin with Simple Micellar Water with a cotton pad every morning and night.I use Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer every morning and apply Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital eye cream. I exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Scrub 3x a week and use a facial mask once in a while, depending on my skin’s needs. At nigh I apply Boots Botanics Facial oil 100% Organic and pur-lisse 4-1 eye serum.
My Questions to you lovely ladies:
- Your Favorite mascara?
- Your Favorite eyeshadow?
- How long does it take for you to apply your makeup?
- Your favorite makeup brand?
- Your most current makeup purchase?
- Your idea of a perfect date?
- Your worse date experience?
- You prefer contouring or strobing?
- One product you cannot live without?
- Your most used app?
I cannot wait for your answers to these questions! Till next time!
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask.
•Refreshing •Cooling •Moisturizing •Calming gel helps soothe dry, irritated skin with extracts of cucumber, papaya, chamomile, pineapple, sugar, maple, sugarcane, orange, lemon, bilberry, aloe •For all Skin Types
Apply a generous coat on clean skin. Rinse after 10 minutes with cool water. Use 2-3 times a week or daily.
This is a lightweight gel mask that is very refreshing and cooling the second I apply it to my face. It’s gentle enough to use daily but I only use it once a week. Once I remove the mask my skin feels very smooth and hydrated and ready for makeup application. It is very pricey, $52.00 for 5.0 oz but I have been using a sample size of 0.5 fl oz and so far I have been able to get about 5 uses out of it and I’m not half way done with it, a little goes a long way. I’m very happy with the results of this mask. I will purchase the full size. You can find Peter Thomas Roth masks at: Sephora, Ulta, Macy’s, Nordstrom and Peter Thomas Roth website.
Have you tried any of the Peter Thomas Roth? If so, what are your thoughts? Have you tried this cucumber mask? Any recommendations for a cheaper alternative?
Hey guys! So starting this Sunday March 13, 2016 Ulta will be starting their 21 Days of Beauty. If you are not familiar with this event, basically Ulta puts out products from prestige brands on sale (different products everyday for 21 days). I wanted to share with you all the products that I will be shopping for and am most excited about. So let’s get started:
1) Urban Decay Sheet Revolution Lipsticks: Any favorite shades??
2) Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner: I’ve been wanting to try this liner ever since it came out and for half the price I cannot wait!!
3) Too Faced Sweet Heart Perfect Flush Blush: I’ve seen great reviews on these.
4) IT Brushes For Ulta: Airbrush All-Over Shadow Brush: Great quality brushes!
5) Laura Geller New York Baked Blush-n-Brighten: I’ve tried the baked foundation and it’s pretty amazing. I’m curious to see the finish of this blush formula.
6) Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner: I’m looking for a waterproof eyeliner that I can trust will stay in place all day. Hopefully these are great!
While supplies last so make sure to get to Ulta as early as possible so you won’t miss out on any products you want to get your hands on. Most products are limited to 2 per costumer so make sure to read the sale restrictions and rules.
Have you seen the new Ulta catalog??? They have great products at 50% off!! What products will you be shopping for during these 21 days of beauty??? Please share any recommendations!
Hi guys! I got nominated for the Liebster Blog aware. Thank you everythingandnothin for nominating me.
- Thank the person that nominated you (as you always should) on your blog and link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
5 facts about me:
- I married my high school sweetheart.
- I have stage fright.
- My favorite color is Red.
- My favorite food is Italian.
- Driving a vehicle helps me relax.
Check out these lovely bloggers. They are pretty amazing!