Time for another unboxing! This month’s theme: RUSH TO RELAX… yes please! I sure need some time to relax, this month has been pretty busy and restless… so in this box we got 6 items…..
- Spongelle You Have My Heart on a String- Full SIze $15.00: A heart shaped body washed infused buffer enriched with hydrating olive oil & blend of energizing and toning extract.
- Beauty For Real Blush- Glow Stick- Full Size $24.00: A 2-1 blush and highligher created to not only color and highlight, but also provide anti-aging benefits. This cream-to-powder long wearing formula delivers light reflecting benefits and glowing radiance, which ensures a smooth, beautiful, flawless finish.
- Shray Ms. Amazing Facial Mask- Full Size $12.00: An ultra hydrating mask to quench thirsty, ragged, and dull skin. This moisturizing mask is gentle enough for everyday use yet tough enough for your supercharged life.
- Ofra Banana Powder Godet- Full SIze $12.00: This innovative new product can be used as an all-in-one face powder.
- Freeze 24/7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum-Sample Size $58.00: Say goodbye to fine lines,wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness with this ground breaking, lightweight eye serum.
- Realtree For Her-10ml Travel Size $12.99: A delightful fragrance with the sweet of pomegranate, a hint of persimmon and an exotic scent of orchids.
Total Value: $133.99
Review of January Box:
- Blinc Mascara Amplified Full Size: $26.00 I found this mascara to be very different from any other that I have used. I am very impress has to how easy it is to remove. With just hot water, the mascara rolls off and does not leave any residue. I did not find it to be lengthening or volumizing.
- Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Full Size: $39.95 Great pigmentation, easy to blend. Possible dupe for Naked Smoky. ( All Revealed palettes always go on sale for $19.00, wait until the sale of you are interested in purchasing any of the Revealed Palettes).
- Royal & Langnickel Brush Set (R)evolution Full Size: $23.97 I really enjoyed these brushes. I reach for them constantly. They are very soft, pack on and blend eyeshadow evenly. Stiff enough to smudge shadow. I specially love to use them when working with dark shades as it helps reduce any fallout.
- Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner Full Size: $19.00 Very intense shade, glides on beautifully and stays all day.
Let’s see how this month’s product perform. I’m looking into other subscription services.. Any recommendations??????
During the cold winter months I have suffered from dry itchy skin. Happy to say that this Target Up&Up body wash really made a difference on my skin.
- Compares to St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash : I find the Up&Up more lightweight therefore prefer this one over the St. Ives.
- Gently Cleanses and Moisturize skin: my skin did not get irritated after use and I did not find the need to apply lotion after the shower. My skin felt great throughout the day.
- Light-moisturizing formula helps soothe and pamper dry skin: because this body wash does not contain any strong fragrance my skin feels a lot more comfortable and not at all itchy.
I am extremely satisfied with the results this body wash has given me. My husband has acne prone skin and has recently started using this, he also has seen how soothing his skin has felt after using this product. I can’t believe how amazing this body wash is, great price (less than $3.00 at Target) and amazing quality! I sure will be using this product year round!
Do you have a favorite body wash? What skin problems are you dealing with and/or looking for solutions for? Would love to hear from you in the comment section ! !
I found this NYC liner at Walmart for less than $5.00. This is a pigmented black felt tip fine pen liner that provides an even application, easy to create a thin or thick line. The lasting power is not very great but by setting it with a black eyeshadow you can trust the liner to stay in place and last all day. I found that without setting, this liner easily transfers in just a few hours after application.
Hope you enjoyed this quick review! Have you tried this liner? What is your favorite liquid eyeliner? I would love it if you shared any recommendations for a good long lasting liquid liner!
I love makeup but I’m not a morning person. Most days I rather sleep the extra 20 minutes rather than getting up and applying makeup. Therefore, I carry a few products in my makeup bag which I apply during my free time while at work. I am trying to get better at getting ready in the mornings but for now this little bag as helped me create a somewhat put together look:
The Bag is From Victoria’s Secret:
- Lorac Behind the Scene Eye Shadow Primer: This primer is very creamy. It does not cancel any discoloration but it does help eyeshadow stay on longer. Because of its moisturizing and almost oily texture I wouldn’t recommend it if you have oily lids.
- Bite Lip Mask: The agave lipmask is a leave-in balm that really helps with my dry lips. It has a very thick texture. I’m very impress with the moisture it provides.
- Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naughty Nude: adds a neutral tone to my lips paired with the…
- Bellapierre lip liner in Cinnamon: great nude brown combination.
- NYC Haute Definition Eye Liner: not very long lasting but provides a fast and easy application. It does transfer so I need to be extra careful not to touch my eyes. I’m current looking for a better liner option.
- MDM FLOW Greater Than-Mascara: With this mascara I do see a nice length, nothing too special.
- MAC Nine Times Burgundy: I love burgundy shadows. This palette is so tiny and easy to carry.
- Coastal Scents Revealed: I got this sample quad from my ipsy bag a few months back. I like it because I needed a matte highlight to use in my brow bone and the shades are easy to work with.
- Rob Scheppy Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz: to add sparkle for my inner corner or lid.
- EOS Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom: Lightweight lotion, does not leave sticky feeling.
- Coastal Scents Color Me Fuchsia Brush Set: Detail, Concealer, Blender, Eye Shadow, Powder
- EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set: Shade and Define & Blend and Smudge
What’s in your makeup bag? What products can you not leave your house without? Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section, lets start a conversation!
I bought this palette a while back and wanted to share my thoughts:
The palette comes with 18 baked, bright,duocrome, shimmery and satin shadows. To get the best color pay off from these shadows you definitely need to foil them or apply with your fingers. I do recommend using a primer to help keep the look in place.
I didn’t experience fall out during application or through out the day. The cardboard packaging is very firm and beautifully designed. This palette is less than $15.00, money well spent quality is definitely found in this formula. Not to mention, it’s very fun to use and create different looks.
Swatches: no primer, used my finger, shadows are dry.
Great palette. I didn’t have any baked or duocrome eyeshadows in my collection so I’m very happy with my purchased and excited to experiment a little more. What are your favorite baked shadow formulas?