Fist Box of 2016 just arrived! Lets see what’s inside ….
- Blinc Mascara Amplified Full Size: $26.00
- Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Full Size: $39.95 ( All Revealed palettes always go on sale for $19.00, wait until the sale of you are interested in purchasing any of the Revealed Palettes).
- Royal & Langnickel Brush Set (R)evolution Full Size: $23.97
- Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner Full Size: $19.00
Total Value: $108.92
I really enjoy receiving this box, it’s a great way to try new products and brands. I am very excited to try the Blinc Mascara and that Pink eyeliner. The smoky palette I want to compare to my Urban Decay Smoky I am so in love with, that will be interesting.
Review of previous Box:
December’s box came with a couple of products that I did not use but over all I had fun playing with new formulas. I loved 3/6 products. Still was a good box.
- Tatcha Petal Fresh Original Aburatorigami: Full Size $12.00 : I did not use this, I have dry skin.
- Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow: Full Size $15.95 : This highlighter is so lightweight. It feels very refreshing . I applied it before foundation and it gave a healthy glow.
- NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil: Full Size $18.00 : I did not use this product. I didn’t pay much attention to my nails this month.
- Nelson J Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask Full Size: $23.00: I was not impress with this mask. It is more of a liquid texture. I expected a thick cream. I did not see any difference in my hair. The coconut scent is more of a chemical scent.
- Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick: Full Size $19.90 : This is the first Ofra liquid lipstick I own and I cannot wait to purchase more. This lipstick did not dry out my lips. It feels very comfortable and is long lasting.
- Bellapierre Waterproof Gel Lip Liner: Full Size $17.99: The formula of the lip liner is moisturizing and has a velvety feel. It is easy to apply and is long lasting. Both the liquid lipstick and lip liner paired beautifully and together lasted a long time on my lips, through eating and drinking.
Want to know more about this subscription: Boxycharm is a monthly subscription where you can expect to receive 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty related products for only $21.00. They have a point system where you can review the products on their website and receive “Charms” that can accumulate and be redeemed in their shop. You also get “Charms” when reffering a friend. Here is a direct link: ReferBoxycharm.
What new products are you playing with this month? What products have you rediscovered within your makeup collection?
Hey Guys! Let’s unbox this December box! First thing, the theme of this month is:
We received an extra item, a total of 6 products:
- Tatcha Petal Fresh Original Aburatorigami: Full Size $12.00
- Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow: Full Size $15.95
- NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil: Full Size $18.00
- Nelson J Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask: Full Size $23.00
- Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick: Full Size $19.90
- Bellapierre Waterproof Gel Lip Liner Full Size $17.99
Total Value: $106.84
Here are swatches (top to bottom): Jelly Pong Pong All over Glow, Bellapierre Gel Liner in Cinnamon, Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Americano.
I really like the color selection of the lip products, they pair perfectly together. The highligher is intense, can’t wait to use it!
Last month’s box:
I really enjoyed the products in the November box: The Manna Lipgloss in All of Me is very comfortable and moisturizing on the lips. It leaves a natural stain and is not at all patchy. The Studio Makeup in Wildflower has a velvety texture and is easy to blend, does not look powdery on the skin. The lipgloss and blush are both beautiful shades and can be paired perfectly together or used in a variety of looks, very pigmented. The Pur-lisse 4 in 1 Eye serum is light-weight. Feels very refreshing and moisturizing. I apply it at night and love the way the eye area looks in the morning, no puffiness and I look more awake. The Lexie 211 concealer brush is a beautiful rose gold brush. I find it very useful for both concealer and forpacking on eyeshadow, it works great. I didn’t use the leave-in conditioner this month since I am still trying to use up one I received in my Boxycharm a couple months back. (Check out my November Boxycharm unboxing post.)
Want to know more about this subscription: Boxycharm is a monthly subscription where you can expect to receive 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty related products for only $21.00. They have a point system where you can review the products on their website and receive “Charms” that can accumulate and be redeemed in their shop. You also get “Charms” when reffering a friend ReferBoxycharm.
Happy Sunday everyone. Today I decided to share with you my makeup of the day. I recently purchased Kat Von D holiday palette and decided to try one of the three looks that come with the palette for inspiration. As I mentioned before, I don’t really use vibrant eyeshadow colors. The look that I recreated is a purple eyelook with PINK ON THE CREASE! I am very happy with how it turned out! The shadows were easy to blend, and I did not have to worry about any fall out!!
For my look today I used:
-Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
-Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation (shade 3.5) : I like this foundation because it is very lightweight and gives me a natural look. It is not full coverage, therefore it just neutralizes my skin and gets rid of any redness.
-Maybelline instant age rewind concealer
-Laura Mercier translucent setting powder: to set my under eyes. I love this powder, it instantly brightens my under eyes!
-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
-Bodyography Brow trio
-Chella eyebrow defining gel
-ColourPop lip liner in Lumiere
-Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix: Here is a picture of the look and also step by step on how to create it!
Hope you enjoyed today’s post! I had fun recreating this look and sharing it with you!
I use this facial sauna kit to help open my pores and make it easier to get rid of any blackheads, any clogged pores.
I don’t use it as often but when I do it makes it less painful to get rid of blackheads.
All I have to do is add a bit of water to the base and connect the facial cone on top. Once I turn it on it takes about 2 minutes for the water to heat up and produce steam. I then place my face over the cone and let the steam hit my face for 15 minutes which is usually how long it takes for the water to to evaporate completely. I then use a stainless steel tool from the brand Trim, which you can find at Walmart, to start removing blackheads. You just place the the flat side of the tool over the blackhead and press slightly. The other side is the wire loop and that one is used to remove whiteheads. This tool has a texture grip that gives complete control.
After I am done I go ahead and rinse my face with luke water and apply a nourishing facial mask…
I then wash off the mask with cold water, apply toner and moisturizer. My face feels fresh and smooth after this little treatment.
I am really enjoying this facial sauna kit. It’s hassle free to use and set up and it gives my face a refreshing new start. If you are interested in this kit, it is sold at Ulta, Walmart, Amazon or Target for around $25.00.
How do u deep clean your face? What products do you use? I would love to hear your tips and recommendations!
Boxycharm is a $21.00 monthly subscription where you get 4-5 deluxe/full size products. Great quality products, from cosmetics,skin care, hair care and makeup brushes. It’s always fun to open this box, I never know what to expect.
Every month the card comes with the list of products each with a brief description on how to use them plus the original price.
Want 25% off LVX (nail lacquers): shoplvx.com use code BOXYLVX at checkout. Valid 11/15/15-12/31/15.
Back of card: list of products/ brief description:
What monthly subscription do you receive? Are you subscribed to Boxycharm? Are you enjoying this month’s box?
P.S. I will be doing quick reviews on these products and also let you know which product was my favorite out of this November’s box, which will be included in December’s Boxycharm unboxing! Please follow so we can share ideas, thought and comparisons.