I love makeup but I’m not a morning person. Most days I rather sleep the extra 20 minutes rather than getting up and applying makeup. Therefore, I carry a few products in my makeup bag which I apply during my free time while at work. I am trying to get better at getting ready in the mornings but for now this little bag as helped me create a somewhat put together look:
The Bag is From Victoria’s Secret:
- Lorac Behind the Scene Eye Shadow Primer: This primer is very creamy. It does not cancel any discoloration but it does help eyeshadow stay on longer. Because of its moisturizing and almost oily texture I wouldn’t recommend it if you have oily lids.
- Bite Lip Mask: The agave lipmask is a leave-in balm that really helps with my dry lips. It has a very thick texture. I’m very impress with the moisture it provides.
- Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naughty Nude: adds a neutral tone to my lips paired with the…
- Bellapierre lip liner in Cinnamon: great nude brown combination.
- NYC Haute Definition Eye Liner: not very long lasting but provides a fast and easy application. It does transfer so I need to be extra careful not to touch my eyes. I’m current looking for a better liner option.
- MDM FLOW Greater Than-Mascara: With this mascara I do see a nice length, nothing too special.
- MAC Nine Times Burgundy: I love burgundy shadows. This palette is so tiny and easy to carry.
- Coastal Scents Revealed: I got this sample quad from my ipsy bag a few months back. I like it because I needed a matte highlight to use in my brow bone and the shades are easy to work with.
- Rob Scheppy Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz: to add sparkle for my inner corner or lid.
- EOS Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom: Lightweight lotion, does not leave sticky feeling.
- Coastal Scents Color Me Fuchsia Brush Set: Detail, Concealer, Blender, Eye Shadow, Powder
- EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set: Shade and Define & Blend and Smudge
What’s in your makeup bag? What products can you not leave your house without? Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section, lets start a conversation!