Hey guys!! So I found this Tag on YouTube and decided to share it with you all! There are 8 questions so Let’s get started…
- Eyeliner, Brush or Nothing: Brush
- A palette you have hit pan on: Lorac 2
- Favorite Naked Palette: Naked smoky, I just love all the dark deep shades. They don’t come out looking muddy and there is not much fallout.
- Favorite Holiday or Limited Edition Palette: Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix. Not only to I love this palette because of the amazing formula but also the layout of the shadows is very unique.
- A palette you would repurchase or wish you had a backup (if it is no longer available): Anastasia Self Made palette: shimmer shades are easy to work with and I don’t experience any glitter fallout.
- A shade you wish was sold individually: Divinity from Too Faced Bon Bons palette: love this shade the subtle glitter is not too overpowering it gives a beautiful glow. I love using this on my brow bone, I know I will hit pan!
- Wild Card (pick a question from the original Perfect Palette Tag to answer again): Question 3; Most versatile: Lorac Pro
- The palette you would recommend to a friend: Chocolate Bar Palette Original because of it’s cute packaging, great formula, beautiful neutrals and the lovely chocolate scent this palette is a total treat!
This is such a fun tag created by Youtuber Iluvfaces1042.
I tag you!!! I would love to know your answers to these questions either in the comment section or create a post and leave me a link!