Hey Guys, rambokisses was kind enough to include me in this beauty blogger tag. In this tag I will be answering 10 questions. I’m very excited to share my answers with her and all my readers. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope you enjoy this fun tag.
The Rules for this Tag:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them
- What is your number one makeup tip?
To blurr out any eyeliner imperfections, set liner with a black eyeshadow. Not only will it help smooth out your liner but will also make it last longer.
- If you could only buy makeup from one store for the rest of your life, which store would you choose and why?
I would have to choose Ulta because they have both drugstore and highend brands available. I also very much enjoy their reward/point system.
- Who is your biggest makeup/fashion/beauty idol?
I don’t have an idol. Sorry
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and what’s the first thing you’d do there?
I would go to Paris and the first thing I would do is have a picnic with my husband in front of the Eiffel Tower.
- Do you prefer Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring fashion?
- If you started your own line of makeup, what would be the first item you came out with?
An eyeshadow palette
- What’s the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
Take a very a 12 month vacation, lol.
- What are the top two products on your makeup wish list?
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer & Tarte Blush in Exposed
- What is your favorite Drugstore makeup brand?
I don’t have a favorite drugstore brand.
- How do you care for your skin?
I have a very simple skin care routine. I cleanse my skin with Simple Micellar Water with a cotton pad every morning and night.I use Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer every morning and apply Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital eye cream. I exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Scrub 3x a week and use a facial mask once in a while, depending on my skin’s needs. At nigh I apply Boots Botanics Facial oil 100% Organic and pur-lisse 4-1 eye serum.
My Questions to you lovely ladies:
- Your Favorite mascara?
- Your Favorite eyeshadow?
- How long does it take for you to apply your makeup?
- Your favorite makeup brand?
- Your most current makeup purchase?
- Your idea of a perfect date?
- Your worse date experience?
- You prefer contouring or strobing?
- One product you cannot live without?
- Your most used app?
I cannot wait for your answers to these questions! Till next time!